We Make Custom Bookshelves for customers based in Central Coast, Newcastle, and Sydney.
Our reputable cabinet maker will invent and construct your custom bookshelves at an affordable price, based on your needs and ideas. Discover what we can do for you.
What You Should Know About Custom-Made BookshelfA bespoke piece of wooden furniture is a unique object in your office, den, or living room. It is built to last and will be useful and appreciated for generations.
- A singular, commissioned feature catches the eye and adds style and class to any space. Owen Monro is a master craftsman who works with his clients to construct precisely what they envision, be it a wall-mounted cupboard, design bookcase, or freestanding cabinet.
- It’s often a challenge to choose between the different options regarding custom built-in cabinets, shelving, drawer sizes, shapes, and the right timber and finish. Discuss your ideas with a professional to achieve a superlative outcome that answers to the purpose, reflects your chosen style, and suits the space.
- We use the best components to ensure your bookcase-, cupboard-, or cabinet’s push-to-open doors and soft-closing drawers last and function as expected. Talk to us about the best construction material for your preferred style. We use Australian hardwoods that are ecologically sourced: Spotted Gum, Blackbutt, Grey Ironbark, and Wormy Chestnut, Tasmanian Blackwood, Tassie Oak. We also work with American Walnut, American White Oak, American White Ash, and Cambrian Ash, American hard maple, European Beech, New Guinea Rosewood.
- Your custom wardrobes and other bespoke furniture require the right finishes and ensure that they look good and endure. Polyurethane is stain-resistant, durable and available in matt or semi-gloss. It resists scratches but can be dented or marred if ill-treated. The same applies to Osmo Oil, which provides a lovely natural grain finish to cabinetry.
We will gladly discuss your specific requirements concerning storage design, materials, and other relevant elements.
Problems Monro Designed Furniture AddressesWe can assist if you’re a business or homeowner in Berowra, Hornsby, Brooklyn, Terrigal, Gosford, Wyong, or Maitland.
- Owen Monro works with you and will keep you updated step-by-step regarding how the project is moving forward while providing exceptional quality at a reasonable price.
- Sign up for a 15-minute conversation and tell him about your ideas, needs, and available space. You can also correspond via email and send him photos and ideas you have that sets the stage for what you want. Owen will do a site visit to take measurements and discuss design options. He may request a deposit at this time if you want him to start working on the project.
- We’ll send you an e-mail containing the final design so you can assess and sign off on it. Feel free to request the changes you desire.
Construction will occur off-site or at your home, depending on the project, and will conclude in six to eight weeks. Delivery and installation will be efficient and tidy.
About monro designed FurnitureOwen acquired his skills as a maker of traditional English and French furniture and as a woodworker for distinguished clients on high-class yachts in the Caribbean, Europe and throughout the Pacific. He now applies his innovative artistry and craftsmanship at home in Australia.
Contact us for excellent advice.