Dining tables, coffee tables & side tables for customers in Central Coast, Newcastle & Sydney area.
Whether you’re decorating a new home, giving your existing home a makeover, or just need a new table and chairs for your dining room, you should know that custom tables can offer unbeatable advantages over manufactured pieces.
Furnishing your living space is highly personal; your home should reflect your style and personality, function seamlessly for your needs and those of your family, and – most of all – make you feel at home. That’s why Monro Designed Furniture offers custom-made tables, shelves, vanities, benchtops, cabinets, desks, and more.
Benefits of Custom Dining Tables and ChairsJust like any custom furniture, a custom-made dining table offers many advantages over mass-produced pieces. Here are some of the benefits of choosing custom products from monro designed Furniture.
- Better quality. The cookie-cutter approach to manufacturing furniture turns out endless assembly-line products quickly – and quality can suffer as a result. For furniture carefully made with attention to every detail, go for custom pieces instead. Buying furniture is one situation where you definitely get what you pay for.
- One-of-a-kind furniture. When you pick out furniture from a standard showroom, you’ll be choosing between a limited number of colours and styles. You’ll also be choosing the same pieces that many other people have in their homes already. With custom-made furniture, you have virtually endless options when it comes to materials and designs, so your new pieces will be unique.
- Perfect fit and function. A lot of people settle for furniture that fits “well enough.” However, you can have furniture that fits perfectly by designing it for your space. Whether you have an oddly-shaped corner or want a specific type of shelving or hidden storage compartments, a custom piece can deliver. Dining room tables are notoriously tricky to match correctly to the size of the room, making a handmade dining table particularly useful.
Tips Regarding Buying Custom-Made Tables and Other FurnitureWhen it comes to buying furniture, you could choose among the endless ready-made options on the market. However, if you want exceptional and unique pieces that fit your space and your lifestyle perfectly, then you need to buy custom-made. Here are a few tips to help you get it right.
- Measure twice. With custom furniture, you have great dimensional flexibility because you can have your piece tailored to a specific space. You won’t have to worry about your furniture being too big or too small for the room in which you place it. However, to take full advantage of this perfect-size capability, you’ll need to be meticulous with your measurements.
- Consider all the options. Remember that when you choose custom furniture, you can select every detail, so don’t overlook any. You can choose the material, colour, style, and size of any custom piece of furniture that you order. You’re in control of the design, to take every opportunity to make it your own.
- Feel free to sketch it out. You don’t have to be an artist to make a sketch of your dream furniture. Even if you have found images that offer a roadmap, your drawing gives your designer the most accurate idea of what you’re looking for.